Emergency Dentistry in Brampton
When dental emergencies strike, Dentistry on Main is your lifeline to a highly trained and experienced emergency dentist in Brampton. Equipped with state-of-the-art facilities, we offer prompt and effective emergency dentistry to alleviate your pain and resolve your dental issues. If you’re suffering from severe dental pain or facing an unexpected dental crisis, don’t hesitate – reach out to our Brampton dental practice. We’re here to provide high-quality dental care, offering solutions for a wide range of dental emergencies, from toothaches and crowns to immediate dental care.
Dental Emergencies Don’t Wait, and Neither Do We!
At Dentistry on Main, we recognize that dental emergencies can happen at any time, anywhere. Whether it’s a sudden blow to the mouth causing chipped, loose, or knocked-out teeth, dental crises require immediate attention. We prioritize your dental well-being, and our dedicated team is here to help you when you need it most.
When to See an Emergency Dentist: Types of Dental Emergencies
- Broken Tooth: Accidentally breaking a tooth is a common occurrence, whether due to a fall, sports-related injury, an accident, biting on a hard object, or other causes. Even cavities weakening the tooth can lead to chips or fractures. Large broken portions expose nerves, resulting in extreme pain, while smaller cracks may remain undetected. Immediate treatment by our emergency dentist is essential in both cases.
- Toothaches: Tooth pain often arises from a broken tooth, new cavities, tooth decay under an old filling, or damage caused by excessive jaw clenching or teeth grinding. Seeking emergency dental care in Brampton is crucial to relieve tooth pain, with interim pain relievers like Tylenol or Ibuprofen recommended.
- Sore and Swollen Gums: Sore, swollen gums are often indicative of infections caused by plaque, gum disease, or food stuck between teeth. Gentle brushing, flossing, or rinsing with warm salt water may help dislodge foreign objects. However, immediate consultation with our emergency dentist in Brampton is advisable to increase your chances of avoiding oral surgery.
- Lost Crown: Should your dental crown fall out, don’t delay in scheduling an appointment with our emergency dentist. If experiencing pain, applying a cotton swab with clove oil may provide temporary relief. If you can’t reach an emergency dentist immediately, gently place the crown back on the tooth after applying over-the-counter dental cement or toothpaste – but please avoid using superglue. Over-the-counter pain relievers like Ibuprofen or Tylenol can also help.
- Knocked-Out or Broken Tooth: Although teeth are robust, they can chip, fracture, or even be knocked out. In rare cases, knocked-out teeth can be saved, but swift action is crucial. In this type of dental emergency, even a 30-minute delay could make the difference between saving and replacing the tooth. Promptly seek our emergency dentist in Brampton.
Knocked Out Tooth Or Broken Tooth
Teeth are incredibly strong and resiliant, but they can get chipped, fractured or even broken. In some very rare cases, teeth can be knocked completely out. The good news is that it is possible to save the tooth. However, your best chance of saving your tooth is to get to your emergency dentist in Brampton as fast as you can. In tthis type of dental emergency, even 30 minutes could mean the difference between saving the tooth and having to replace the tooth.
Stay Calm, Seek Immediate Dental Care
Dental emergencies are an unfortunate part of life. In such situations, it’s vital to remain calm and seek the expertise of your emergency dentist in Brampton as quickly as possible. Like many dental issues, prevention is always better than any cure. Protect your teeth by wearing mouthguards during contact sports, avoiding fights, and biting down on hard objects. Regularly brush, floss, practice good dental hygiene, and visit your dentist for check-ups.
At Dentistry on Main, we prioritize emergency requests, even outside regular business hours, because we genuinely care about your dental emergencies. To schedule your emergency dental appointment, call Dentistry on Main at 905-454-5777.
If you’ve reached this page due to a dental emergency requiring immediate medical attention, such as severe tooth pain, a tooth extraction, Brampton Root Canal therapy, or any other dental discomfort, Dentistry on Main, your emergency dentist in Brampton, is here to provide quality care. Dr. Mentias, a well-respected emergency dentist, operates from a state-of-the-art dental care facility, offering a range of dental emergency services, including porcelain veneers, dental implants, crowns, bridges, oral surgery, pediatric dentistry, and more.
Don’t let dental emergencies catch you off guard – trust Dentistry on Main for prompt and professional emergency dental care.